SELL YOUR HOME WITH MORE REAL ESTATE AND PAY A FLAT RATE LISTING FEE OF $5000
MORE Real Estate is proud to introduce our FLAT RATE Listing program. We will list your home for a flat fee of $5,000, regardless of the value of your home. No gimmicks or hidden extras.
A typical commission is calculated as a percentage of the value of your home. So as your home value goes up, so would the commission. Yet the work is largely the same. Why pay more, just because your home happens to be worth more?
With MORE Real Estate, you get full REALTOR® services, including expert advice, extensive marketing, and an experienced negotiator to help you get the best price for your home. We don’t cut services, just our fee. And you could save thousands compared to typical commission rates.
Get Your No Obligation Market Evaluation
How It Works
It’s really very simple. If we represent you in the sale of a residential property, the listing fee will be $5000 (plus GST) payable only when the property sells.
- A typical commission rate in the Edmonton area is 7% on the first $100,000 and 3% on the balance of the sold price. This fee is split between the listing and selling brokerages, meaning each side would get 3.5% on the first $100,000 and 1.5% on the balance of the sold price. With our flat fee model you will only pay $5000 for the listing fee regardless of the price of your home. For example, on a $500,000 home the typical commission payable would be $19,000, and the listing agent would make $9,500 and the buyers’ agent would make $9,500. With our Flat Rate Listing program you would only be paying $5,000 for the listing fee, which is a savings of $4,500 compared to the typical commission rate. The more your home is worth the more you save!
- We recommend that our selling clients offer a typical commission rate for any buyer’s agent that helps a buyer make an offer on your home. However, there could still be thousands more in your pocket from the savings on our listing fee.
- You get what you pay for? Not true with our program. You pay less and you get MORE! There are two MLSÂ® systems in Alberta. Edmonton uses a system called Paragon and the rest of Alberta uses a system called Pillar 9. We are a member of the REALTORSÂ® Association of Edmonton and Central Alberta REALTORSÂ® Association giving us access to BOTH MLSÂ® systems. This allows us to list on BOTH systems giving your property Alberta-wide exposure. More exposure = better chances for a successful sale.
- You get more experience. Our agents are top producers and do real estate as a full time career. We have a full time customer care specialist that supports our agents in listing preparation, marketing and client care follow up. Visit Our Team for more information.
- Yes there is an exception – we cannot offer the $5,000 flat rate if we have to pay a referral to another real estate professional or relocation company. For example, if we have to pay a 25% referral to a relocation company that is handling a company transfer. The fee would be adjusted to cover the referral fee cost.